“The Scandinavian Tour”
Oslo-Norway, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö-Sweden, Copenhagen-Denmark
September 22 – 28, 2024
This event is right after the EAIE – France Conference (Sep 17-20) so if you are attending EAIE this is also a great opportunity to add on a few extra days to recruit some top students from Scandinavia
Facts and info on the event:
Increase your student enrollments from Scandinavia by participating in the Bluechip Study USA Scandinavian event in 2024!
We will mostly be visiting the International High Schools in each city and we will also be hosting three Open-House’s. This is a great opportunity to meet with very focused students and families that really wants to study abroad. A unique opportunity!
Why Bluechip events?
- Size: Our events/fairs are small. Maximum number of participating schools is either 7 or 11 depending on which event. This gives a lot of attention to each participating school from visiting students.
- Focus: Bluechip only works with US institutions and is the most established and well known company for this in all of Scandinavia.
- Experience: Bluechip have been working with the USA and organizing events and fairs for the past 30 years.
- Student Quality: Students from Scandinavia are very mature and good students with a very high command of the English language.
- Funding: Scandinavian students get loans and grants from the Government for studying in the USA.
TOUR SCHEDULE AT-A-GLANCE
9/22 Arrive Oslo.
9/23 Oslo High School (International School of Oslo) to Stockholm.
9/24 Stockholm High School (Sigtuna International Boarding School or ISS) & Open House in the evening.
9/25 To Gothenburg and High School visit (IHGR) & Open House in the evening.
9/26 To Malmö High School (Borgarskolan / Education USA) & Open House in the evening.
9/27 To Copenhagen High School (ISC-International School of Copenhagen).
9/28 Depart Copenhagen.
Meeting and Debriefing
In Oslo on September 22, 2024 at 7:00pm there will be a meeting at the Radisson Hotel. where you will be provided your welcome package, tickets, and important information regarding the event & tour.
There is a non-refundable registration fee of $500.00. Payment upon registration by credit card.
The participation fee for each institution is $4,950. Included in this is a minimum of 5 High School visits and 3 hotel open houses. This will be invoiced in July, 2024 and made payable no later than August 15, 2024. If registration is done after August 15, payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
The cost covers all, logistics, venue hire, promotion, marketing, invitations, any technical equipment needed, and all necessary organization prepared by Bluechip – Study USA.
Dates & Refund Policy
Registration is open until maximum number of participating institutions has been filled.
Should you need to cancel your participation, the following refund policy will apply:
* 60-75 days before exhibition: 50% refund on all fees, paid or due
* 45-59 days before exhibition: 25% refund on all fees, paid or due.
* < 45 days before exhibition: No refund
Accommodation & Travel Arrangements
Participants are strongly recommended to book the pre-arranged travel and accommodation package. This package includes hotels (4-5 star) and breakfast as well as all domestic travel to and from cities as well as to and from high schools and hotels during the week. September 22 – 28, 2024 (6 nights).
All you need to do is to arrive in Oslo on September 22 and depart from Copenhagen on September 28, 2024.
The total cost for 6 nights accommodation including breakfast and all travel between cities is $1,550 per person (Superior Room), which is corporate rate. If you wish to add the travel and accommodation package the fee will be added to your invoice. Please note that Bluechip has made arrangements for 7 rooms and travel seats only.
- Hotel in Malmö: Elite Savoy Hotel
- Hotel in Gothenburg: Elite Park Avenue Hotel
- Hotel in Copenhagen: Radisson Collection Hotel
- Hotel in Oslo: Radisson Hotel
The fair is limited to max 7 institutions.
You will receive further information regarding room reservation and hotel details and addresses approx four weeks prior to the start of the event. Please select on the registration form. If two or more representatives sign up from the same institution, please note that the participation fee remains the same although the travel accommodation package is priced per person. If you want more specific details before this, please contact us.
Detailed information will be sent to registered institutions regarding other practical details such as domestic travel, delivery of material, hotels, logistsics, etc approx four weeks prior to the start of the tour.
Invited institutions are accredited 2-year and 4-year institutions from the USA.
- With reservation for changes
We look forward to seeing you at one of our great tours/events this upcoming recruiting cycle. Please let us know if you have any questions.